APKtor is a free open source (GPL2) application for AndroidTM mobile phones that allows to download and install applications located on public repositories. The functionality is very similar to the Android Market. However the applications are in public repositories provided by other users.
In other words its a Black Market where you can download Android paid apps for free.
1) ENABLE WIFI or else it will make use of your data plan.
2) Download APKtor from the Android Market _or_ use the apk included in this release.
3) Start the application go to menu and click on Repositories.
4) Add these repositories servers:
5) Let it update (might take a few minutes the 1st time)
6) Install any paid app you like
File size : 77KB