Download Angry Birds Rio apk
Angry Birds Rio, the new version of Angry Birds series has been published yesterday on Amazon App Store. You can download Angry Birds Rio apk file from Amazon App Store for now. Subscribe to this page to get new ways to download Angry Birds Rio.
Download the Amazon Appstore app immediately by clicking http://amzn.to/getamazonappstore from your Android device, or follow the click-by-click guide below.
You need to do this only once for each device. The clicks below should take less than 30 seconds.
- Open your device Settings and click “Applications”.
- If unchecked, click “Unknown sources”. If “Unknown sources” is already checked, skip to Click 4.
Note: AT&T Wireless does not support the Amazon Appstore for Android. See Help for more details.
- Click “OK” on the “Attention” dialog. “Unknown sources” will now have a green check.
- Open your notifications and click the e-mail message from Amazon Appstore.
- Click the link, “http://amzn.to/getamazonappstore“. The Amazon Appstore app will download to your device.
- Open your notifications and click “Amazon_Appstore.apk”. Click “Install”.
- Click “Open”.